Harry Potters HideoutRent
- Max Occupancy: 11
- Type: Pool Homes
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Floors: 2
- Website: www.harrypottershideout.com
- Owner: c/o WHOR
- Owner Email: [email protected]
- Comments: Pool Table, Air Hockey and PS 4 with lots of games Harry Potter and Tinkerbell themed kids bedrooms
- Games System: Playstation 4
- Disney Themed Bedroom: Yes, Harry Potter
- BBQ: By Arrangement
- Hi Stan, I just wanted to drop a note to let you know that we really enjoyed staying in the home this past week, thank you! I also wanted to let you know that my youngest niece accidentally broke a vase that was in the entry way area when she bumped into the table, Im sorry. We left the arrangement that was in the vase on the table where the vase was located. Angelique Reeves November 2016 Hi. Our vacation was great and the house was wonderful. We rent a house every year when we visit Disney and of all the houses we have rented, I think your house suits us best! We will definitely look to rent it again next year. Briggitte Miller October 2016::
- swimming pool
- Queen Beds
- Twin Beds
- King Beds
- Spa/hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Disney Themed Bedroom
- Games Room
- Games System
- Free Phone Calls (may be limited)
Please contact us.Prices and amenities are subject to change without notice.
Here’s holiday luxury you’ll feel right at home with. Windsor Hills is a superb 24 hour secure gated community community located 2..5 miles from Walt Disney world.
Our 5 bedroomed, 5 bathroomed executive villa comes with it's own glorious heated Swimming Pool, Spa, and Jacuzzi, extended pool deck with luxury south facing pool and patio furniture, to laze away those hot sunny days, with the sun on the pool deck from sunrise to sunset you wont want to venture far.
It’s so close to Championship golf courses ( next door to Mystic Dunes, and within only five minutes to Reunion and Championsgate.
Windsor Hills offers all of the amenities you would expect in a five-star community complex, including a double olympic size swimming pool with a waterpark quality slide, spa, fountains, toddler area and a palm tree lined sun deck with luxurious lounge chairs. Not forgetting state of the art fitness centre, games room with billiards
and table tennnis , video arcade, grocery and sundries shop, and movie theatre.
What’s on your wish-list for a luxury holiday in a perfect Florida villa?
(If it helps, we’ve prepared our own list of must-haves. You can tick the boxes as you go)
A stunning, 5*, ultra-modern, 5 bedroom (including two King and one Queen sized suites), 5 bathroomed home only five minutes from disney complete with a large, covered and heated pool, Spa and Jacuzzi - and all set in a perfect Florida location.
3,000 square ft. of air-conditioned living space (ensuring you can lose the kids when you want to).
Flat screen tvs in all rooms (including a 52” flat screen in the lounge).
The gorgeous Florida sun shining on your pool from sunrise to sunset.
Themed children’s bedrooms, Harry Potter's Hogwarts and Tinkerbell, both with their own bathrooms.
A state of the art kitchen that includes an American fridge freezer (with ice maker), microwave, dishwasher, cooker and all the utensils and crockery you could ever need in stainless steel.
Separate breakfast and dining areas.
A range of superb silk-covered furnishings, striking curtains and pillows you can fall into.
Free local phone calls,and wireless internet access, Play Station 3, and wifi in the purpose made games room.
1500 sq ft of decking with contemporary patio furniture.
Safe, secure gated community complete with 24/7 guarded gates.
A large games room complete with pool table, airhockey and ps3.
Smoke alarms, fire extinguishers and emergency lighting.
And for the young at heart, A Playstation 4 with lots of games
We now have a safe for your valuables, plus a PS4 with lots of games and our lounge TV has hundreds of chanells including Premium and Sports!
Just as we thought. It’s Harry Potter's Hideout that really makes you tick.
(To be honest our challenge has never been attracting guests to Harry Potter's Hideout. The difficulty is persuading them to leave. But, as we politely remind them: ‘There’s always next year’)
A couple more testimonials:
Thank you. We had a great time. we left your house in beautiful shape, and will use it again.
MA July 2017
We had a great holiday thank you. The HPH was great. Windsor Hills community was excellent too.
M Hall June 2016