Sunshine Escape VillaRent
- swimming pool
- Queen Beds
- Twin Beds
- King Beds
- Spa/hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Disney Themed Bedroom
- Games Room
- Sofa Beds
- Games System
- Free Phone Calls (may be limited)
Here at Sunshine Escape Villa, just as with the theme parks, we are working to be prepared for when our business opens up and our guests return. Cleaning staff has already been equipped with masks, face shields, disposable gloves and shoe covers. Cleaning products that are EPA and CDC approved have been sourced and shipped to cleaning personnel. New protocol training is taking place, specifically regarding disinfection of common high-contact areas such as light switches, door knobs, etc. We will be ready to meet all requirements presented to us by State and County officials when it's time to reopen. Feel free to contact us for a complete list of all we are doing to prepare for your arrival during these times.
This beautiful 6 bedroom/4 bathroom Executive Villa can be your home away from home for the duration of your wonderful Florida vacation!
The first thing you will notice about this home when you arrive is the fantastic location. Okay, so just being in Windsor Hills is amazing, but this house has a prime location in the community for many reasons . . . .
- South facing – enjoy maximum Florida sunshine throughout the day, any time of the year.
- Quiet street – situated back from the main thoroughfares, this home gets less front street traffic coming by
- On a hill and not overlooked – that’s right. . . this property is raised up and has no back to back neighbours which means you don’t have a facing house looking into your back yard
What else stands out about this home? Outstanding custom landscaping! In a community where many of the homes tend to look similar on the outside, Sunshine Escape Villa has distinguished itself as having one of the most beautifully landscaped yards in the neighbourhood. What can you expect to see?
- Expanded driveway – We have added 18” of attractive paver bricks on either side of the driveway to make it wider and more comfortable to park two cars on
- Low Voltage Lighting – after dark it will be easier to spot “your” home as you are coming down the street because it will be the one with the palm trees beautifully lit up in the front yard. The beautiful backyard gardens are also lit at night so you can enjoy the view as you enjoy sultry summer evenings!
- Back Yard – custom tropical garden! While you enjoy your poolside activities, you will have the gorgeous backdrop of Hibiscus, Sago palms, Bougainvillea, Bird of Paradise, citrus trees, Crepe Myrtle, etc. to enjoy. The bonus of this is we have attracted cranes, hummingbirds, cardinals, white egret, etc. to our yard who appreciate this little micro-environment we have created. Our family has especially enjoyed the cardinal songs and he seems to like it if you answer back so don’t be shy! And come evening, you get beautiful sunsets right from your cushioned lounge chair – it’s like having your own little slice of heaven
So we’ve determined that the outside of this house is totally awesome – what about the inside? The interior of this house was fully repainted and redecorated in 2019-20 so everything is bright, modern and up to date.
First of all - you will have room for everyone to spread out and have their own space, which is something that small hotel rooms or condos lack. It’s great to have time together as a family but let’s face it – living together with 6-14 people sometimes means that you need a place to do your own thing and this house totally provides that. Your options are:
- Front Lounge – as soon as you walk in you will see this comfortable room with our professional 8’ slate bed pool table, NEW couch and loveseat, NEW Smart Roku 50” t.v. and modern custom décor including faux brick treatment on feature wall.
- Family Room – walked through the arch to the rest of the house and you come to the family room with NEW 55” Smart Roku t.v., lovely modern blue accents and wainscoting on walls for a unique comfortable design. This room has a library of books as well as a PS2 and games.
- Games Room – One of the best games rooms you will find in a vacation home. The garage doors are insulated for sound and temperature control and then covered with a curtain to give a cozy feel. The room is fully carpeted and air conditioned. But let’s get down to what’s really important - - - 60” Smart t.v. with surround sound, tiered recliner seating and a granite bar means everyone can sit down to watch a favourite game or movie in comfort. This room also has Foosball, Air Hockey, Wii (with a selection of games), Karaoke and Table Tennis. There is a library of DVD’s in this room as well.
- Lanai – finally, gathering around the pool is going to be a winner every time. Whether it’s chilling with your morning coffee, splashing around in the pool, relaxing in the spa, or socializing over a BBQ meal, this area will be the hub of the household during your stay. One of my favourite things about this home is the private pool – no trying to get back from the parks so the kids can have a swim before the pool closes – no sitting in a spa/hot tub with a bunch of strangers! Features of this outside space include:
- 2 ceiling fans
- 32” t.v.
- Electric BBQ
- Cushioned seating – 4 loungers, 2 recliners, a large table with 6 chairs
- Custom paver stones (not just poured concrete)
- Clothesline for hanging wet towels and bathing suits
- And of course, the beautiful spill-over spa and pool which runs from stairs at the 3’ end to 6’ at the deep end.
Anyone hungry? The kitchen is where it’s at!! This beautiful kitchen was recently upgraded with custom lacquered cabinets complete with crown molding, brushed nickel hardware and a backsplash. The appliances are all stainless steel and the refrigerator features a water and ice dispenser. The granite countertop provides ample space to prepare anything from snacks to full course meals. All the tools and appliances you need are at your fingertips. The breakfast bar and lovely dining nook with views to the pool provide spaces for people to eat and there’s always room for six to dine alfresco on the lanai.
Laundry to be done? – the Maytag HE large capacity washer/dryer are conveniently located right off the main living area. Have a fancy event to attend? No worries, there’s an iron and ironing board here as well.
Where to sleep? So many options!!!
- Queen bedroom – located on the main floor so perfect for people with limited mobility. This rooms has views to the pool and it is directly adjacent to the main floor bathroom for convenience. The next five bedrooms are all located upstairs.
- King Master #1 – this beautiful room has wow factor with its 4 poster bed and luxurious décor. To complete the feeling of luxury, there is a walk-in closet with a his and her side, and a safe to keep your valuables during your stay. As well the enormous bathroom features a water closet, large walk-in shower, double vanity, and soaker tub. Lots of room to get ready for your day!
- King Bedroom – This beautiful nautically themed room features a beautiful wrought iron bed and a large walk-in closet.
- King Master #2 – This lovely room has navy blue accepts which are beautiful against the crisp white pin-tucked bedspread. There is a private bathroom with a large walk-in shower.
- Twin Bedroom #1 - Mickey Mouse theme – this room has two twin beds and features a fun hand-painted mural and other Disney décor that will be sure to please the young and young at heart.
- Twin Bedroom #2 – Harry Potter – stay in this unique Gryffindor Dorm Room – designed to make every Harry Potter fan happy. It includes canopy beds, a sorting hat, a Quidditch broom (Nimbus 2000), a shelf with bottles and “potions” and of course a birdcage with Hedwig in it. Custom painted faux stone walls make you feel just like you are at Hogwarts.
Every bedroom includes the following:
- Tinted windows for comfort and privacy
- Ceiling fans
- Blinds AND room darkening curtains
- Bedside power strip with multiple outlets and USB ports for you to charge devices overnight
- Alarm clock
- Custom high-loft pillows
- Comfortable high end mattresses
- Mirror – Twin bedrooms have full length mirrors on inside of their closet door. All other bedrooms have dressers with mirrors. The Master has an additional mirror – full length – on inside of closet door. Why? Because when 10-14 people are all trying to get ready to go somewhere at the same time, it’s important to have mirrors in the bedrooms to free up bathroom space!
And of course let’s not forget about those bathrooms . . .
- Main Floor – this bathroom has a single vanity, a tub/shower combo and a linen closet where extra towels are stored. On a high shelf you will find some cleaning supplies at your disposal during your stay. And on the floor of this closet is a stool in case it’s needed for little ones to reach the sink.
- King Master Ensuite #1 – as described above
- King Master Ensuite #2 – as described above
- Upstairs Hall Bathroom – now this might be only one bathroom but it’s kind of like four – how you say? As you enter there is a long dual sink vanity which two people can easily use at the same time. To your left is a water closet with a locking door. And to your right is the tub/shower combo with a locking door. This bathroom also has a linen closet with extra towels and you will find a baby bath lounger in this closet along with a Mickey Mouse hooded towel and facecloth.
And speaking of baby equipment . . . . Sunshine Escape Villa has a wonderful supply of things you need for caring for your little ones:
- 1 high chair
- 1 pack-n-play
- 1 walker
- 3 strollers
- 1 collapsible wagon
- 1 baby gate
- 1 guard rail
- 1 baby monitor with video
- 1 baby lounge seat with Mickey Mouse hooded towel and facecloth
Additionally we have a NEW Baby Guard fence around the pool and also have a pool alarm installed on the patio doors so little ones can’t sneak out unnoticed.
Think you need more baby gear? Or maybe a gas BBQ? Contact https://www.nohasslevacations.com/ They will provide contactless transaction and drop-off. We have used them ourselves and they are great and reliable.
And let’s not forget all that Windsor Hills Resort Community has to offer including their new waterpark with a sprinkler park and dueling slides!
All in all, if you want a magical vacation, you have come to the right place. This home will make everyone in your group happy happy happy!!